Jul 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday


Wednesday already.. Time flies when you're having fun.

I thought I'd make a birdy button since one of my WIP's is lovebirds..
And once I got started, I also made one for FO Friday!
They're available in my left sidebar if you'd like to use them.

Okay, now for an update on WIP's. Here we go!

Cherry Swirl Bag: Progress is about 80% now.. The bag itself is finished after adding a border of about 5cm. The last things I need to do is:
a) make the handles, I have an idea but no clue how I can make it.
b) put felt on the bottom so that it's a bit more sturdy.

Chocolate Fudge cowl: It's actually 99.9% finished, but I need to sew on 2buttons to close. Only then I can properly say it's an FO. I have two chocolate-coloured buttons so now all I need to do is sew!

MarshMellow Bag: Hmm. I started out with a pattern, but it came out way too small for my taste. Now I'm not really sure what I want to do with it.. So I think we went from 40% back to 30%..

I'll try to finish the bag and the cowl first, then I can focus on my other WIPs!
Have a lovely remainder of the week! x Lily

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Some of those are so very nearly done! And they all look lovely!

Unknown said...

Thank you FoFo!

Thank you Fairy! Somehow it's difficult for me to really finish them, strange huh?

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...